The Parent Teacher Association at PS 191 encourages parents to be active participants and supporters of our school community. A strong parent body serves to strengthen and enrich the academic and artistic experience of everyone at PS 191. We invite you to come and share your time, talents and energy with and for our students. Please contact the PA Co-Presidents and let us know how and when you can volunteer to help make every initiative and goal a success. Parent Teacher Association contact email is: email@example.com
2018-19 PTA Members
President: Kristy Sanchez
Recording Secretary: Karen Price
Corresponding Sec. Ebony Wilson
Communication Specialist: Danielle Feinberg
Treasurer: Scott Feinblum
PTA Parent Directory
Sign up to ensure that the communication at PS 191 is reaching you!
Donations and Partnerships
Make a donation to the PTA
PTA Donation Drive
Parents are a vital part of the community at PS 191. You are the backbone to our school community.
Please take part in our school's Pledge Drive to support our student body.
Shop at Amazon to support our school.
Help Our Teachers Fund Class Projects
R.S.M.A (P.S./I.S. 191)
You can help our school when you shop online!
There are more than 500 participating stores on this website and every time you shop
through Class Buxx PS 191 will earn a percentage of the sale!
1) Go to ClassBuxx.com and sign up using your email address. Choose PS 191 as your school.
3) Look for the retailer or store you would like to shop at
Shop at TARGET throughout their Take Charge of Education Credit.
Enroll your TARGET CREDIT CARD for FREE and Target will donate 1% of your REDcard purchases to PS 191.
6/7 at 8:30 am
PTA Meeting Minutes
Everyone has something to give!
How to help PS 191 and contribute to the PTA’s efforts:
- Donate money! Online (PayPal) or cash/check delivered to the main office; sponsor a particular purchase, project, or trip.
- Donate time! Be a class parent, join a committee, attend an event or a PTA meeting.
- Donate supplies! Food, beverages, paper goods, decorations, art supplies, etc.
- Donate skills! Share your expertise and talents with parents and children.
Community Sponsors & Donors